localEyes market reports are available for over 900 markets, including 382 metropolitan areas (each with populations of 50,000+) and 551 micropolitan areas (each with an urban core population of 10,000 to 50,000). Explore the 900+ markets in the map tool below, by state, or by population.
localEyes Market Measures
Each localEyes market report compares the following attributes to show the top market:
- Density: the ratio of ECP doors to the market population
- Growth: the annual projected population growth
- Income: the median disposable income
- Age: Median age among local population
- Health Insurance: prevalence of health insurance
- Unemployment rate
- Daytime workers: measure of incoming commuters
- Demand: spending at health & personal care stores (includes optical)
- Benefits: prevalence of vision benefits
- $ Eyecare: spend on eyecare services
- $ Eyewear: spend on eyewear
Click below to get a sample report and contact focalCenter to purchase the market comparisons of interest to you.